The NCHL lending library has hundreds of resources available to member families. Members can check books out during the monthly gatherings at Oliver Woods and keep them until the next monthly gathering.
Please note, the library lending policy:
- Library books may be borrowed from the NCHL Library by paid-up members in good standing
- Library books are due back at the next month’s meeting. If you cannot attend, please let the librarian know so your books can be renewed or returned by some other arrangement,
- All library books must be returned by the Family Potluck in June as NO books will be allowed out over the summer.
- Lost library books are the responsibility of the borrower and replacement of or reimbursement for the lost books will be determined by the NCHL planning committee.
- Library privileges will be revoked until overdue or lost books issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Borrowers who have outstanding, overdue or lost books may be required to pay extra to renew their annual NCHL membership.